A 3DVisualizer transforms basic graphical ideas like pictures, written texts or images into realistic dimensional graphics that are easy to understand and are attractive and eye-appealing. The graphics can be in 2D, still, animated 3 dimensional or the latest 4 Dimensional. These are usually referred to as the artist’s impression because the idea and originality may not necessarily be the Visualizer’s but he is responsible for converting it into a realistic end result.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Construct Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings and 3D visuals for presentation Participate in research and presentation of new design proposals to clients or managers
• Assisting interior designers, architects or graphic designers in space planning and design details
• Applying textures and providing appropriate lighting techniques to the models
• Creating 3D models from architectural plans, rough sketches or real – life objects using special rendering software
• Enhancing images and adding special effects creatively
• Creating 3D walk-throughs and fly-throughs in artistic fields
• Delivering Design Visualization & Presentation Projects to clients.
|Job Location:||Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|