6 month Internship – Financial Restructuring – Houlihan Lokey
The FRG business is expanding and we are looking for an experienced Analyst (with, ideally, at least 6 months of prior investment banking or equivalent experience) to be based in our Dubai office.
FRG Financial Analysts work specifically with the group, assisting with a variety of transactions, including creditor- and debtor-side restructurings and distressed mergers & acquisitions. The group offers a unique opportunity for Financial Analysts to work on projects that provide exposure to various financial advisory and investment banking products and industries.
These services include:
- Advising companies and stakeholders in out-of-court and in-court restructurings.
- Debt and equity financing.
- Distressed M&A advisory services
- Special-situation principal investing
- Participating in complex negotiations on behalf of our client
Financial Analysts are typically members of deal teams comprising at least one managing director, vice president, associate and financial analyst.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Finance and Investment|