Responsible for all administrative work related to the maintenance and colleague welfare within the accommodation and your role will include key responsibilities such as:
– Maintains an inventory of items in each apartment and ensure that occupants signs an inventory list on arrival and during exit.
– Report incidents in the accommodation and report immediately to the Human Resources Department
– Daily patrol in the accommodation for anything unusual to be noted and reported to the Human Resources Department
– Handles accommodation contract – new lease or renewal. Keeps track of expiry of contracts.
– Handle colleague welfare and concerns related to rooms and privacy
– Follows up on water and electricity clearance certificate for any given back apartment and carries out the necessary procedures on new rented ones.
– Handles request for maintenance, complaints and issues in accommodation.
– Ensures that pest control, fire drill, apartment maintenance and water testing are conducted on regular basis.
– Update all stores in the accommodation and ensure no shortage of needed items
Arrange rooms for new colleagus as per the SOP’s
– Handle and control colleague movements and shifting inside the accommodation
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|