Account Manager – Talabat
· To develop the business through partner restaurant and maintain long term relationship. Handle menu photos, promotions, advertisement sales, renegotiation and transmission methods optimization plus other special account management ad hoc projects as per standards set. Responsible to handle 250 restaurant as per region.
· Conduct business reviews with accounts and Identify business opportunities and business relationships which result in the achievement of increased revenue, profitability and market share.
Quality Account Management
·Maintaining continuous business relationship with clients/ restaurants.
·Providing excellent service and support in order to build strong relationship and resolving operational issues between clients/ restaurant and company.
· Making sure that the menus of the clients are up to date at all times.
· Optimizing the restaurant content (MOA, Delivery time).
Order Generation from existing Accounts
· Commission rate renegotiation: – Building new commercial relationships by renewing the existing contacts by renegotiating the offer.
· Advertisement Sales:-Acquiring & maintaining pictures from brand menus, branding Talabat stickers at restaurants, Banners & Newsletter.
· Generating food coupons, promotions & Vouchers from existing restaurants.
· Convince Clients / restaurants for Brand Promotion of Talabat pictures.
· Transmission Method Optimization:-Convincing client / restaurant to Implement track order feature and changing the transmission method to WLA.
· Convince the restaurant to go for Digitalization (Backlinks, Splash pages, White-label, Facebook button)
· Encourage restaurant to subscribe for the online payment gateway.
Recoordination from stopped restaurant
· Coordinate with the restaurant, if restaurant is live or active on the Talabat website, checking and resolve the reason viz-shutdown, stopped delivery.
Reports & Record Management
· Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including
· Closed Sales
· Follow-up Activities
· Sales Expense Report
· Increased sales report after placing promotion, voucher & Coupons.
· Restaurant Analysis Sheet
· Account Management Report.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|