Accountant – Arab Monetary Fund
• Understand business transactions of the organization and prepare relevant accounting entries using computerized business and accounting systems.
• Comply with applicable accounting policies and procedures and pronouncements of International Financial Reporting Standards.
• Engage in continuous update of accounting procedures and internal controls
• Contribute to improving the functionality and reporting of computerized business and accounting systems.
• Analyze and investigate accounting transactions prepare periodic financial statements and various performance and budgeting reports.
• Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|