PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Accounts Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Chief Accountant, undertaking clerical tasks such as typing, filing, making phone calls, handling mail and basic bookkeeping. Also responsible for dealing with internal queries and external agencies.
The Accounts Assistant reports to the Chief Accountant.
• Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
• Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
• Assist in completion of annual audit.
• Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy.
General recording keeping.
• To enter accounting record journal into a computerised accounting system and run report.
• Matching invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices.
• Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
• Managing petty cash transactions.
• Creating receipts in Hansa for Customers and sending confirmations to Sales and BDM Teams.
• Perform any other duties or other general accounting related to works as directed by the Chief Accountant.
• Protects NRS International’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Work closely with the Finance Manager or the Chief Accountant to ensure smooth operation of all finance and accounting matters.
• Assisting in the resolution of finance related queries.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Community/Social Services/and Nonprofit|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|