Our client is now recruiting for an Administrative Assistant to be based in Abu Dhabi.
This is a 12 months renewable contract
• Performs administrative and office support activities for multiple supervisors.
• Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing.
• Extensive software skills, Internet research abilities and strong communication skills are required.
• answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
• receive and direct visitors and clients
• general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
• maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• retrieve documents from filing system
• handle requests for information and data
• resolve administrative problems and inquiries
• prepare written responses to routine enquiries
• prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
• schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for managers or supervisors
• prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
• record, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
• open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• maintain office supply inventories
• coordinate maintenance of office equipment
• coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Employment Placement Agencies/Recruiting|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|