After Market Sales Specialist
WhiteWater, The ORIGINAL Waterparks & Attractions Company, is the leading global designer and manufacturer of innovative waterpark products and active family attractions for world-class clients. We specialize in waterslides, multi-level water play structures, wave-generating equipment, FlowRider® stationary surfing machines, harnessed attractions, interactive play and water rides.
WhiteWater is dedicated to providing the ultimate WOW experiences to our clients and their guests by delivering projects on time, on budget and to the industry’s highest quality and safety standards. Our industry leading innovation is driven by a team of over 600 extremely talented employees in 21 offices around the world working together to complete over 5,000 projects since 1980. Recently, WhiteWater was awarded Canada’s Best Managed Companies designation for its excellence in management and business practices.
The After Market Sales Specialist will work with outside partners and other internal members of the After Sales Service team to grow existing customers and focus on supporting existing customers’ new projects through order and implementation phases, while increasing customer satisfaction. This position requires an energetic, self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and a drive for Customer Service Excellence.
– Attract potential customers and determine customer requirements and expectations.
– Recommend items needed by customers proactively by cross-selling, up-selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sale items to increase sales and customer satisfaction.
– Calculate and present estimate / price, credit and terms in accordance with standard procedures.
– Accurately process customer transactions such as orders, quotes or returns.
– Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction.
– Prepare, analyze, review, approve, and manage the execution of project paperwork, including estimates, contracts, project schedules, budgets, invoices, applications for payment, change orders, cost reports, purchase orders, subcontractor bid documentation, shipping documentation, project close-out reports and other paperwork necessary to manage and document projects through their lifespan.
– Obtain accurate information from vendors relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery. Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed.
– Manage and oversee multiple projects concurrently, focusing on Customer Service Excellence, on-time delivery, and the financial performance of projects while minimizing warranty claims through effective quality control, and maximizing margin through cost control and revenue enhancement.
– Oversee cross function stakeholders including client representatives, sub-contractors, and in-house engineering, manufacturing and construction team members.
– Administer the timely collection of revenue from clients, contact customers following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction and resolve any complaints.
– Remain current on consumer preferences and product developments by attending sales meetings, trade shows and industry conferences.
– Develop a well-rounded knowledge of products and installation requirements.
– Set up and maintain customer files, digitally where possible.
– Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction.
– Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members in the organization.
– Present a professional image at all times to customers and vendors.
– Respect for people through positive communication, consideration and collaborative relationships.
– Maintain and follow best practices for operations including Customer Service, Quality, Lean Management and Safety.
– Execute responsibilities according to lawful and ethical standards.
– Define and align personal goals with departmental goals.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|