Airport Services Agent | Qatar Airways | Dubai – Qatar Airways
About Your Job:
In this role you will deliver excellent service at the airport, helping create a stress free environment for customers travelling with Qatar Airways. You will ensure passengers receive total quality service and adhere to the safety policy and security standards of the company.
* Delivering the highest level of Customer Service at all customer touch points
* Constant liaison with Check-in, Boarding Gate, Ramp, Cargo, Lounge.
* Supervising service partners’ activities for the smooth acceptance of passengers.
* Directing Arriving/Departing passengers to respective areas such as Arrival Hall, Transfer Area, Departure Gate, Lounge, etc
* Checking entry requirements (visas, residence permits) are met
* Coordinating with Cargo, Fuelling company, Baggage Make up Area, aircraft loading team, catering suppliers for a smooth turnaround
* Handling of company mail
* Performing pre- and post-flight administration duties
* Handling baggage claims
* Ensuring compliance with QR Safety and Security requirements.
* On Time Performance
You will have a minimum High School education or equivalent. To be successful in this role you will require a minimum of 1 or more years’ proven experience in an Airline or GHA as Passenger Handling and /or Ground Operations staff, with a good knowledge of the Airport working environment. You will be an energetic, enthusiastic, stress resistant person with a positive can-do attitude, a strong team player, have a flexible approach, have strong decision making skills and possess solid commercial awareness. You will have excellent attention to detail and be able to work quickly and accurately under pressure. Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment is essential. You must be proficient in Microsoft Office. Amadeus Reservations and Altea would be desirable.
Successful candidate must be willing to work in shifts including weekends and night shifts.
Fluency in English (Oral and written ) is essential for this role. Knowledge of Amadeus Reservations & DCS will be an added advantage.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service|
|Company Industry:||Customer Service|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|