Analyst – Client Management – Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB) Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Company
ADCB was incorporated on 1 July 1985 as a public joint stock company for an unlimited duration in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, UAE. ADCB is registered under the UAE Federal Commercial Companies Law No. (8) of 1984 under registration number 4 and operates in the UAE under a banking licence issued by the Central Bank of the UAE.
As at 30 September 2013, ADCB employed over 3,000 people from 56 nationalities, in 50 branches, 3 pay offices in the UAE and 2 branches in India and 1 branch in Jersey.
ADCB is a full-service commercial bank which offers a wide range of products and services such as retail banking, wealth management, private banking, corporate banking, commercial banking, cash management, investment banking, corporate finance, foreign exchange, interest rate, currency, derivative and Islamic products, project finance and property management services.
– Develop reporting capability and maintain MIS portfolio on all Itmam activities.
– Negotiate and Manage SLAs with clients.
– Monitor SLA performance through MI.
– Highlight areas of improvement.
– Implements ways to continuously improve service delivery and exceed customer expectations.
– Reporting timely and error free reports / analysis to assist management in understanding the pain areas and build processes / policies to enhance achievements.
– Preparing Presentation on each units performance monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly.
– Builds understanding and trust by sharing own views and encourages others to do the same
– Maintain MIS on all activities of Itmam and publish the same in a timely manner.
– Prepare trends and analyze the same to identify process gaps and provide recommendations for improvements.
– Formulation and meeting of Service Level Agreement for turnaround and accuracy.
– Liaise with activity coordinators to obtain required data. Amend and implement procedures as required to ensure smooth day-to-day operation of activities in Itmam.
– Meet a Minimum of 9 Staff Hours.
– Ensure periodic circulation of reports as and when required by the client.
– Highlight shortfalls of more than 10%.
– Contribute on efficiency gains goal of the management and the client.
– Prepare statistics / trends based on data received from various activity coordinators.
– Report and maintain MIS on all Itmam activities.
– Track, analyze and report Itmam and individual units performance.
– Analyze and report historical data and trends and develop forecast models.
– Liaise with activity coordinators to obtain data in an efficient manner.
– Ensures timely submission of reports.
– Escalates issues in a timely manner.
– Contribute towards overall profitability of the bank.
– Provide timely and error-free analysis to assist Client/Management in maintaining operational efficiency.
– Identify procedural gaps and areas for improvement.
– Assists in projects assigned by Managers for the overall improvement of the department.
– Assist in preparing training manuals on specific processes.
– University Graduate Preferred.
– Good analytic skills required.
– Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint.
– At least two years work experience in a Operations / Customer Service Environment is preferable.