(Arabic) IT Call Center Help Desk Specialist
IMPORTANT: ARABIC ONLY!!!
Work Location: Ras Al Khaimah (UAE)
Work Timings: Sunday – Thursday (7:30 am to 3:00 pm) Friday & Saturday is Off
Role: IT Call Center Help Desk Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Provide guidance for IT Technical Support to associates by answering phone call, addressing tickets, and answering emails, creating tickets and escalating appropriately.
2. Research questions using available information resources.
3. Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
4. Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
5. Advise user on appropriate action.
6. Follow standard help desk procedures.
7. Log all help desk interactions.
8. Administer Help desk software.
9. Redirect problems to correct resource.
10. Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
11. Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions.
12. Prepare activity reports.
13. Inform management of recurring problems.
14. Stay current with system Information, changes and updates.
15. Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
16. Follow up with clients to ensure issue has been resolved.
17. Highly motivated and work without much supervision
Requirements and Experience:
1. Proven working experience in providing help desk support at least minimum of 2 years
2. Proficiency in English / Arabic is preferable
3. Working knowledge of helpdesk software, databases and remote access.
4. Strong client facing and communication skills
5. Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
6. Customer service orientation.
7. Bachelor degree, Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent is preferred.
8. Knowledge of relevant call tracking applications.
9. Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing helpdesk support.
|Job Location:||Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Monthly Salary:||US $1,500|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||Egypt; Jordan; Morocco; Sudan; Tunisia|