Arabic Sales Executive
1. Present and sell elevators and services to current and potential clients.
2. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
3. Reaction with developer, consultant and contractor.
4. Identify sales prospects, contact and other accounts as assigned.
5. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
6. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
7. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
8. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
9. Identify and resolve client concerns.
10. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
11. Coordinate other colleagues to accomplish the work required to close sales.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Manufacturing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|