Architectural Inspector – SSH
What we are looking for?
SSH are looking for talented Architectural Inspectors to join our team in Dubai. The Architectural inspector must demonstrate a minimum of 7 yrs. experience working as a Site Inspector on a building project in the Middle East.
Our portfolio of live projects includes cultural, healthcare, hospitality and retail projects across the Middle East and North Africa.
SSH is one of the leading master planning, infrastructure, building design, construction supervision and project management firms in the Middle East, with a reputation for design integrity and a portfolio of landmark projects throughout the region.
What will my responsibilities look like in this role?
- Able to execute all the assigned tasks and duties, related to own discipline, with independence and minimal guidance.
- Demonstrate constructive and cooperative working relationships, coordinating with other Inspector disciplines, and maintaining them over time.
- Retrieving, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant SSH systems.
- A willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Understands the NCR and SOR procedure
- Able to translate design to installation
- The ability to highlight concerns and reporting it to the Senior Inspector.
- Work in projects in accordance to Inspector level as defined in the Project Management Plan document.
- Required to practice to Health and Safety standards and procedures on projects
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|