Assistant Manager- Finance FTP and ALM – Mashreq Bank PSC
• To perform FTP and ALM processes in coordination with other teams within and outside the bank.
• To prepare the P&L and handle all reporting requirements of the funding center.
• To coordinate automation efforts with MIT and software vendor to improve operational efficiency
• To coordinate banking transition effort for FTP and ALM processes and play a key role in the new management reporting project
Key Result Areas
• Specific focus on maintaining/improving TAT, improving efficiency and maintaining/enhancing controls in FTP and ALM processes
• To publish a consolidated view of the funding center including diverse and complex revenue streams like bid offer, investments and money market. Responsibility to reconcile this P&L with management books.
• Modeling and scenario testing in FTP system to ensure effective administration of FTP and ALM policies.
• Coordinating automation initiatives in coordination with MIT, PMO & software vendors which include up gradation of the FTP software, automation of FTP and ALM processes of all subsidiary books to improve controls, reduce TAT of management reporting
• To play a crucial role in these two extremely critical projects of the bank by working with MIT, core banking transition team and software vendor to ensure smooth transitioning of FTP/ALM processes in the new core banking environment.
• This role will also be extremely critical in ensuring the FTP/ALM processes are transitioned smoothly in the new management reporting projects.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|