Assistant Manager, Quality Assurance – RAKBANK
To ensure quality in every system change in terms of preparing the scope of testing to meet the requirements of the business, test planning & execution, including data migration validation.
• Understand and analyze areas of impact of the change requirement and provide testing effort estimation as per the defined methodology.
• Plan & determine test scope & approach covering Functional, Technical & Regression testing.Work closely with IT & Projects to plan and execute testing while ensuring optimum utilization of resources & alignment to run plan.
• Ensure regular & concise communication on status updates and timely escalations for critical impact on testing schedules to relevant stakeholders
• Share knowledge / experience of new/existing developments and enhancements to any systems, solutions to increase knowledge repository which is essential to the team.
• Review of testing effort estimates, status reporting & test automation packs. Identify and suggest areas of opportunity to implement cost effective automated processes or systems
• Ensure adherence to QA process to comply with agreed policies and procedures.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|