Associate Financial Auditor
The Associate Auditor is an integral member of any Financial Audit and Professional Regulation Group engagement. He work under the guidance of a supervisor and applies generally accepted auditing standards in order to make sure that staff follows the government rules and regulations and top management’s directives when performing their tasks.
•Execute the day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various clients
• Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to senior associates, managers and CAE
•Interact with clients to help ensure the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient
• Participation in planning and scoping reviews, meeting with key people within the area being reviewed to understand and walk through the business and technology processes and identifying the key risks and controls to be assessed.
• Preparation of the audit testing program and assessment of the adequacy of the design and operation of the controls associated with the key risks identified.
• Assessment of the risk and impact of the issues identified on reviews and production of the report to management.
•Readiness to work under time constraints and extra hours when needed.
• Protects organization’s reputation by keeping information confidential.
|Job Location:||Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Financial Services; Accounting/Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|