Asst Lobby Lounge Manager – Emaar Group
To assist in overseeing and directing all aspects of the restaurant operation, under the guidance and supervision of the Restaurant Manager and within the limits of established Emaar policies.
• That the service P.A.L’s permanently has a clean appearance (including complete uniform, tag, polished shoes, perfect grooming, decent make up for waitress, dressed hair etc..), and gives the impression of a well – trained organized and disciplined team.
• To train and support employees with the help of the training manager in active and efficient recommending and selling.
• Participates in decoration and preparing the restaurant for promotions and special events
• To inform employees continuously on all promotions, specialties and other sales activities.
• Ensure a proper, correct order taking to speed-up service and that are guests getting the correct order.
• Actively participate in order taking, sales efforts, service and guest relations
• Handle all complaints generously, efficiently and according to the Emaar guidelines
• Ensures a working discipline and a smooth team work between service and other departments.
• Make sure that all rules and regulations according to EMAAR guidelines are in use.
• Ensure that the working and station schedules are done on time.
• To assist the Restaurant Manager in daily and weekly service classes.
• Is aware of the menu, beverage list, and other promotions in order to train his/her P.A.L’s on the job and in classes.
• To assist the Restaurant Manager in solving daily operation problems with the daily training on the job
Material, Internal Accounting System Inventory
• Make out and sign the daily material orders.
• Ensures a careful handling of all restaurant material.
• To assist the Restaurant Manager in controlling all restaurant material and eliminate chipped, broken or cracked dishes.
• Help with the end-of-month or end-of-year inventory in his area of responsibility.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|