Automated QA Engineer – Job N Job UK Ltd
Job Specific Responsibilities
▪ Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to
provide timely and meaningful feedback.
▪ Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test
▪ Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
▪ Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
▪ Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
▪ Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
▪ Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to
meet client needs.
▪ Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to
identify system requirements.
▪ Monitor debugging process results.
▪ Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect
▪ Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
▪ Proactively advice on best practices.
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||Human Resources|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|