B2B Services Sales Manager
A leading multinational corporate specialized in content & data management solutions, including content writing, multi-language translation, graphic design, web/app development, digital publishing, and multimedia production.
– MUST BE EQUIPPED WITH SALES SUPER SKILLS.
– MUST BE FROM BUSINESS SOLUTIONS BACKGROUND AND NOT FROM RETAIL SALES
– MUST BE CREATIVE IN PREPARING BUSINESS PROPOSAL AND GIVING SALES PRESENTATIONS TO CLIENTS.
– This is a mid-level Sales Manager role, which also entails customer, partner, and corporate sales responsibilities.
– The primary responsibility of the Sales Manager role is to enable, drive and elevate company’s position and penetration.
– The Sales Manager will be internally and externally focused on company’s functional operations in support of customer sales and market requirements.
– This person will be responsible for driving the implementation of strategic initiatives to accelerate growth in sales.
The essential duties of the Sales Manager will be to:
– Build client database, cold calling and presenting our services to new clients.
– Draft quotations and business proposals with creative solutions to meet customer’s requirements and expectations
– Coordinate sales and business initiatives and integrate sales processes across the company.
– Spearhead the development, communication, and implementation of effective sales growth strategies and processes for Company business.
– Serve as the thought leader for sales of Company regarding product requirements, selling trends, competitive landscape, marketing programs and communications.
– Facilitate feedback to different areas of Company business regarding client needs, operational needs, business opportunities, and marketing/sales programs.
– Drive the Company business to achieve and surpass sales and business goals and objectives.
Provide executive level representation at high-stakes meetings with prospects, clients, and technology/channel partners.
– Work closely with Product & Services Marketing: channel feedback on product features and functions, trends, program needs, customer outreach programs and events
– Recommend creative selling techniques based on market and product knowledge
– Assist in developing brand identity and recognition in the allocated Territory
– Participate as a member of Company EMEA Sales Leadership Team, responsible for enlisting company’s Executives in support of sales initiatives
– Provide accurate and timely Forecast’s using the appropriate Sales Tools and Processes and maintain all relevant information about Customers, Prospects, Campaigns, and Leads.
– Work with Sales Operations & Sales Leadership to ensure business is transacted accurately and within pricing guidelines to the highest ethical standards
Work with Customers to ensure timely payments against invoices.
– Arabic Speakers and non-Arabic Speakers are both welcome.
– UAE EXPERIENCE IN BUSINESS SERVUCES/SOLUTIONS SALES
–FLUENT IN ENGLISH (WRITING AND VERBAL) WITH NO ACCENT ISSUES
– People with experience only in retail sector will not be selected
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Advertising; Information Technology; Education, Training, and Library|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|