Beauty Advisor – Clarisonic
In 2012, Clarisonic was launched in the GCC market exclusively to Sephora as a home skincare cleansing device and make up removal. Today Clarisonic is one of the leading skincare brands in the region.
As a Beauty Advisor (Sonic Expert) you are the face of Clarisonic and the first point of contact with the customer. This role requires a strong retail and selling skills beside a sense of luxury while assisting the customers to find the best product for them. This position requires being responsible for achieving your daily target, managing the stock and perfecting the retail excellence at POS.
– Master Brand Knowledge
– Have a full understanding of all Clarisonic products and franchise,
– Attend, engage and participate in all brand trainings,
– Be aware of competitor’s products, activity and communicating relevant information to line manager,
– Implement Retail Excellence and luxury sense service on POS.
– Execute Business & Operations
– To be fully aware and committed of personal targets,
– Submit daily feedback and report to line manager,
– Be aware of and follow store rules and regulations,
– Closely monitor stock levels, following retailer guidelines, raising issues to line manager,
– Keep and update merchandising when needed,
– Assists the line manager and store management team in all aspects of the business,
– Prepare well for new products launches/sales activities/store animation
– Drive the sales
– Offer luxury service at all times, inviting/calling customers back to POS,
– Maximise selling during heavy traffic periods,
Recommend appropriate, personalised products,
– Have a strong focus on link selling
Recruit new customers,
– Use confident communication and presentation skills when dealing with customers.
– Regularly communicate Retail and KPI achievement updates to line manager
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|