BIM Specialist – Amida UAE
About the Company
Amida is a global recruitment business dedicated to Sustainable Development. We recruit for Buildings, Transport, Energy, Water, Environment and Sustainability professionals in Corporates, Non-profits, Financial/Investment Institutions, Government, SME’s, Contractors and Consultancies. Amida is focused on creating a better world by facilitating talent into organisations who will create a more sustainable future for us all.
Our consultants are all experienced recruiters with first-hand technical and business knowledge of their relevant sectors. Our training program and constant market reviews ensure we are up to speed with new developments and the latest consultative techniques.
Our client base includes a wide array of firms and public authorities, ranging from architects, environmental consultancies, engineering firms, construction companies, large global corporations to SME’s.
Our client is an international practice of integrated consulting engineers with a worldwide reputation for innovation and quality. They are widely acknowledged to be at the leading edge of the construction industry and have contributed to numerous complex and high profile projects.
Current workload includes local, national and international projects across all sectors, including numerous high profile stadia, airports and tall buildings, as well as more typical projects.
The BIM Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
* To develop, lead and assist project teams in BIM project set up.
* To develop and deliver structured BIM models for projects within your discipline.
* To implement BIM training modules for key staff and maintain training course ware.
* To participate in the process of developing BIM standards for projects across the company.
* To develop and maintain Revit content libraries through creation of families etc.
* To provide guidance and assistance with design projects to ensure they are setup and progress optimally, and teams are using Revit appropriately.
* To ensure that the implementation of Revit aligns with company CAD-BIM strategy and links appropriately with the wider business.
* Develop procedures to facilitate sharing of content and knowledge throughout the company.
BIM Specialist who has gained at least 5 years BIM experience in a consultancy environment, including working on projects in the Middle East.
The remuneration on offer includes:
* Competitive basic salary of up to AED 24,000 per month (paid gross, free of tax)
* One return flights per annum in addition to relocation and repatriation
* Medical cover
* Visa and associated expenses
* Relocation & repatriation