Branch Accountant – Nabeel Perfumes
1.Review monthly branch reporting packs and commentary, investigating any anomalies / variances that require additional explanation with the branch, and providing a summary to the Finance Manager.
2. Develop an understanding of branch financial operations through regular international travel and be able to reconcile to financial performance and identify anomalies.
3. Review on line bank statements on a daily basis; perform bank reconciliations, liaising with the branch to confirm details of payments / cash received, cash lodgement in bank, against back-up documentation. Record and report any anomalies, unexplained transactions to the Reporting Manager.
4. Monthly review of trial balance from the local ERP vs. group reporting pack. Confirmation of balances and movements, review of accruals / provision accounts on a monthly basis with the branches. Provide a summary report to the Reporting Manager recording any issues / unusual movements in the month.
5. Ensure local authorizations are completed in line.
6. Detailed review of customer sales ledger balances and timing of sales particularly for year-end cut-off.
7. Monthly review of branch staff expense claims and authorization (cash, credit card expenses and expense advances), recording any instances of non-compliance to expense guidelines and escalating to the Reporting Manager.
8. Branch hub control & audit report follow-ups, chasing outstanding actions and to assist in closing points by the required deadline, developing additional policies and processes to further enhance the control environment.
9. Ensure all statutory reporting requirements are detailed on Encompass and upcoming deadlines are achieved. Prepare monthly summary report from Encompass showing activities in the month and upcoming submission deadlines.
10. Maintain and review log of queries raised with the branches to highlight increased questionable activity. Monthly summary to be reported to the Reporting Manager.
11. Keep track of showrooms licenses renewal, all company commercial documents updated from time to time.
12. Consolidation of all branch accounts on monthly basis.
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|