Branch Manager – Sanitary ware – Mraia For sanitary ware
About the JobCOMPANY:
Leading company of sanitary ware in the gulf.
• Setting up and management of company retail showroom of high end offering a complete bathing solution.
• Relationship Management with Consultants, Architects, Interior Designers (Influencers).
• Managing team of retail executives and ensuring proper upkeep of showroom.
• Achievement of sales targets.
Requirements• Undergraduate degree in any discipline.
• High caliber and aggressive front-ending sales personnel capable of managing quality retail showroom with sound retail practices.
• Imparting total in-store customer experience and driving the business to meet the desired sales objectives and goals.
• He or she should be a team player and a leader and should be exposed to the business practices in the domain of building materials.
• The ideal candidate should have adequate experience in high-end brand showrooms and should be capable of interacting with builders, developers, architects, and other influencers in the project segment during their visit to the showroom.
• Experience and Knowledge in the sales and marketing of Bathroom products will be an added advantage.
• Should have flair to come up with novel ideas to increase footfall and ensure maximum visit to sales ratio is achieved.
• 5 to 7 years experience in retail sales – preferably in consumer durables, sanitary ware, or related products.
• Exposure to sound retail practices.
• Exposure to institutional sales/relationship management.
• Must have worked in major markets in his area and with exposure to sound retailing practices.
• Should have managed a team and should have worked on both self as well as team targets.
PROFILE AND APTITUDE:
• Outgoing and aggressive sales-oriented personality.
• Pleasing profile and good interpersonal skills.
• Hard-working, Self-starter – roll up the sleeves attitude.
• Good communication skills in English – knowledge of leading local languages would be an added advantage.
• Entrepreneurial commitment and aptitude.
• 8000-10000 Dhs/month plus a very good bonus monthly.
• Attractive performance-based incentives and bonuses based on pre-set criteria.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Hardware & Building Materials|
|Monthly Salary:||US $5,000|