Brands Champion Chef/ Specialty Chef – Kitopi
Kit.op.i stands for Kitchen Operation Innovations. We are one of the world’s fastest growing venture-backed Food Tech startups. Our managed cloud kitchen network that enables food brands to open delivery only locations by providing the necessary infrastructure and software with minimal capital expenditures and time. We are headquartered in Dubai with kitchens in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, London and rapidly expanding across the globe.
Do you want to be a part of the next disruptive force in the F&B industry and creating and shaping new business models?
Do you enjoy working within an entrepreneurial environment, having the personal freedom to act, and be part of a fun, energetic team who are running at full speed to ignite a digital disruption in the food industry?
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more about the role at Kitopi!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Brands Champion section will play a vital role in all aspects of our operational success. This role will be responsible for maintaining, monitoring the best quality of food of our partnered brands. The Brands Champion section is centered around scaling our operations in the most efficient manner possible. It requires a highly versatile and well-rounded leader, someone who can create and drive strategy, is constantly seeking efficiencies, and is an endless builder. You will lead and oversee a wide-range of functional areas including but not limited to analytics, process engineering, regulatory operations, fraud, and safety.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Responsible to coordinate and oversee the kitchen team in a structured and daily routine ensuring the highest standards are met
• Identify operational weaknesses and gaps by regularly deep diving into all aspects of our JUMP Scooter operations
• Create & Optimize Process for scale. Closely align with city teams to understand our current processes, opportunities for increased efficiency, and areas where we can scale processes at a centralized level.
• Define, lead, and operational the short-term and long-term strategy for the Satellites Operations team.
• Continuously improve operational systems, processes and best practices that guarantee organizational well-being
• Assist in providing solutions at the team and clients level among all UAE kitchens satellites in collaboration with the Kitchen Managers
• Perform quality controls and monitor production KPI’
• Set the cultural tone of the team and develop a strong culture of continuous improvement to consistently raise the bar of execution.
WHAT YOU MUST BE:
• A total hustler; You don’t fold under pressure; in fact you thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Be a sleuth; Have a good nose for sniffing out problems in a complex system.
• A problem-solver; you have an analytical mind and can navigate obstacles on the fly in a thoughtful and logical way.
• Detail oriented; your Google calendar can be crammed, but it’s organized, totally manageable and you don’t miss a beat.
• A charmer; you can easily identify and network with your key partners in any city.
• A jack of many trades; from biz dev and operations to customer support, and you’re excited to flex each of these muscles.
• Obsessed with food; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Kitopi, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
• A person of high integrity; you’re running the show on a launch and we need trust that you’ve got the best interests of the company in mind. You’ll have a lot of responsibility, so you’ve got to step up to the plate.
• Speak another language (please list what you speak)
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Food Production|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|