– Review proposed budget submissions from subsidiaries for accuracy and completeness
– Examine whether budget submissions can be achieved based on known capacity constraints and highlight potential problem areas
– Create a consolidated budget version for management approval
To have a very good knowledge in rolling forecast.
– Compare actual to budgeted results at the end of each reporting period, and report on significant variances
– Monitor organizational spending to ensure that it is within budget
– Update the budget model as requested to account for significant changes in the business environment
– Handle budget revisions and analyze differences between budget versions.
– Coordinate capital budgeting approvals
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Monthly Salary:||US $4,000|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|