Business and Activation Director – Seaharvest Group Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Seaharvest is an innovative investment Group; in which owns and invest in a diversified portfolio of companies. We combine the expertise of our team across finance, Marketing and operations; to maximize the benefits of all Stakeholders of the company.
We are celebrating our 15 years anniversary success during 2014.
Seaharvest Group owns and invest in 22 companies globally with a diversified portfolio which ensures sustainable growth and profits to the stakeholders.
– Driving business growth through potential/new and existing clients
– Developing a proactive action plan
– Working with the group account director on generating new accounts
– Producing and delivering against an agreed account plan and budget
– Producing and monitoring accurate and clear forecasting
– Meeting and liaising with the clients to discuss and identify their requirements
– Working on creating unique and engagement tools for clients
– Working with agency colleagues to devise an activation campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget;
– Leading the team, offering direction and support, ensuring the agency have the correct level of skills to grow the accounts
– Continuing to monitor and review the processes and skills of the team ensuring the clients receive the best in class service
– Presenting, alongside agency colleagues the activation ideas and budget to the client;
– Working with the development, creative and research staff, and assisting with the formulation of marketing strategies;
– Liaising with, and acting as the link between, the client and the agency by maintaining regular contact with both, ensuring that communication flows effectively;
– Negotiating with clients and agency staff about the details of activation;
– Presenting creative work to clients for approval or modification;
– Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients;
– Writing and presenting client and campaign reports;
– Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns;
– Undertaking administration tasks;
– Arranging and attending meetings;
– Seeking and performing ‘pitches’, along with other agency staff, to win new business for the agency.
– Explore creative ideas to present to client
– Manage brainstorming sessions with agency colleagues
– Follow up internally to attend to client requests on a timely manner
– Manage different categories at the same time
– Status reports, contact reports and other meeting related documentations management with the team
– Manage specific tasks and start to take ownership of small projects from initial briefing to completion under close supervision to account manager or alone, with regular updates
– Learn way around agency and start to understand role of each department, build internal relationships and maintain day to day contacts
– Generate invoices, raise purchase orders, estimate requests, print quotes and costs for clients.
– 5+ years experience in local and regional GCC on-ground activations, events planning and BTL activities
– Bachelor of Business Administration, Management, Marketing, IMC or relevant
– Experience in strategic planning
– Sales and target driven
– Hardworker, dedicated, flexible for long working hours