Business Development Associate
Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Category: Banking
Ref #: B–87643
Job Description: We are hiring for an Female Admin & Business Executive–
cv to firstname.lastname@example.org Administrative support to the Sales & Marketing Team & Executive Office team. Sales & Marketing
• Provide timely information flow and reports in accordance with the required sales administration process • Maintain frequent and open communications with Sales Teams and associates.
• Process reservations and lease agreements in a timely and efficient manner.
• Handle telephone inquiries and attend to clients’ needs promptly
• Maintaining a healthy relationship with existing customers while opening up fresh customers.
• Providing sales and administrative support involving efficient handling of top and confidential agreements.
• Supporting the sales team in attaining sales targets.
• Preparing proposals, agreements, sales reports, and presentations.
• Updating the status of sales order in the database or computer.
• Promoting the facilities of the organization to fresh and existing customers through a proactive approach.
• Assisting in the implementation of sales strategy as prepared by the Sales Manager.
• Attending network and promotional events to develop and maintain contact with potential clients and professional bodies.
• Maintain the strictest confidentiality on all matters relating to the Company and the customers plus all other sales and personnel–related matters.
• Working with the Sales Team to action and distribute the corporate rate agreement letters as needed as possible
• With the support of the sales team to complete the annual travel management contracts. Admin • Ensure full range of administrative, clerical and office support are administered
• All client requests are followed up on and responded to within 24 hours
• Assigned projects are completed within designated timeframes
• Efficient communication platform is consistently maintained
• Maintains a professional and organized work environment
• Provide research support, information gathering and prepare briefs from various sources
• Attend project meetings and prepare meeting minutes and action items
• Support in administration including, preparation of documents, and follow– up on timelines and deliverables.
• Reports, presentations and other administrative duties are consistently on a high standard; and free of errors and omissions.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: AED3,500.00 to AED5,000.00 /month
Experience: Not Required
Education: Bachelors Degree
Responsibilities: Business Development, Administration