Business Development Executive
Our Company is a multifaceted organization that develops and manufactures hospitality products and solutions. The company includes three distinct divisions including the Procurement/Turn Key Projects Division for new hotel projects; Introducing Designer Fashion Brands into Hospitality Concepts through, our General Trading Division and our own fully owned manufacturing facilities – the Industries Division.
Our sectors develop, design, produce, consult & implement tailor-made solutions with extraordinary service, strategy & innovation. While the scope of business is always expanding at us, our commitment and service to our clients remains unchanged. A proud member of the Sheikh Mohammed Establishment, and an ISO certified Organization, we carry the highest accreditation than other organization serving the health and hospitality sectors in the Middle East and North Africa Region.
We are currently in need of a BDE to leverage our growth and strengthen our market presence.
The business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
1. Identifying new sales leads
2. Pitching products and/or services
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
• Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
• Developing quotes and proposals
• Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
• Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialization. So from simple chats on the phone to lunches and events or conferences business development managers must be sure to keep their customers happy. Of course, as with all office jobs, documentation is also a big part of the work. Business development professionals are also obligated to write reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
This will be a role for our Abu Dhabi office but interviews will be conducted in Dubai
|Job Location:||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Albania; Austria; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Belgium; Bulgaria; Bahrain; Belarus; Switzerland; Czech Republic; Germany; Djibouti; Denmark; Algeria; Estonia; Egypt; Spain; Finland; France; Great Britain (UK); Greece; Croatia (Hrvatska); Hungary; Ireland; Iraq; Iceland; Italy; Jordan; Comoros; Kosovo; Kuwait; Lebanon; Lithuania; Luxembourg; Latvia; Libya; Morocco; Moldova; Montenegro; Macedonia; Mauritania; Netherlands; Norway; Oman; Poland; Portugal; Palestine; Qatar; Romania; Serbia; Russian Federation; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Sweden; Slovenia; Slovak Republic; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Ukraine; United Kingdom; Yemen|