Business Development Manager
Cielo is the world’s leading provider of recruitment solutions and talent management services. In May 2014, the company rebranded to reflect the successful integration of U.S.-based Pinstripe, Inc., UK-based Ochre House and the outsourced recruitment services of Middle East-based TAAHEED which combined to become the largest independent provider of strategic recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), project hiring solutions and HR consulting services worldwide.
Following the creation of the Middle East/Egypt/India/Turkey region, we have a great opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the Middle East Team for one of our clients. In this role, you will be required to grow their portfolio of customers in the Generated Gases segment, will work closely with the Middle East & Egypt Business Support Lead in order to develop the most competitive Technical-Commercial bids, and will report to the Middle East & Egypt Business Development Director.
As a Middle East Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
1.Winning new business opportunities and deliver on the projects profitability.
2. Lead commercial bid development and provide directions to the Middle East & Egypt Business Development Support Lead in order to win new projects.
3. Lead the development of customer relationship at management level
4. Negotiate supply contract terms and conditions under the direction of the Middle East & Egypt Business Development director.
5. Manage bid development cost spending on new opportunities in coordination with the Middle East & Egypt Business Development Support Lead.
6. Provides input into the development of our company’s business strategy for new opportunities in the Middle East area.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Monthly Salary:||US $15,000|