Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager will be responsible and accountable for generating revenue within defined vertical markets in each territory. The successful candidate will have experience building territory plans that are aligned with the Company’s strategic objectives and executing that plan. As the Commercial lead for customer and prospect relationships, the successful candidate will marshal the required internal resources to respond to customer and prospect demands and orchestrate those resources through the sales cycle to a successful conclusion.
– Develop and implement sales strategies for new and existing in defined territory.
– Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business.
– Develop account sales plans and approaches.
– Conduct prospect and account sales calls both independently and jointly with management and staff.
– Work closely with Directors of Services to identify business types the team is most likely to fill successfully.
– Meet regularly with management to review and coordinate sales efforts, ensuring continued focus and success in meeting and exceeding individual and area sales activity and revenue targets set.
– Maintain a close working relationship with home office to drive activity and results by way of leveraging and consistently applying corporate best-practice sales processes and initiatives.
– Manage an assigned lead queue that includes research and acquisition of targeted lead and call lists.
– Partner with SMEs in home and field offices to enhance/supplement industry and offerings knowledge, and plans/presentations as needed to close deals.
– Ensure timely and proper follow-up for all assigned leads.
– Manage schedule and track assigned RFPs.
– Track all prospects, leads, contacts, accounts, and opportunities in corporate CRM/SFA tool.
– Learn and use IOActive’s corporate sales methodology
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Computer/Hardware; Security; Computer/Software|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|