Business Development Manager – I-Talent
Business Development Manager
Salary: up to AED 15,000 based on experience
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Our Client one of the leading distributors and stockist of building materials.
Representing some of the leading manufacturers from GCC, USA, Europe and Asia, they supply the GCC, Middle East and Africa with an extensive client base.
As a result of their launching a new division, we are seeking an entrepreneurial spirited Business Development Manager to introduce their bathroom products into the market.
• Reporting to the CEO
• Promote products to Construction Companies, Developers, Clients, Civil Contractors and Architects
• Develop a Sales Team who will focus on project sales initially within the UAE and eventually across the GCC
• Promote products including wash basins, water closets, bidets, urinals, etc. and accessories like toilet roll holders, robe hooks, towel rods soap dish holders shelves, etc.
• Approach the target audience as indicated and develop a data base
• Liaise with Consultants, Architects and Client Representatives to get to approve the aesthetic design of the offered products.
• Extensive travel to Europe, Turkey and China in order to list manufacturers.
• Segregate mid to high end luxury products in order to make suitable recommendations to the targeted client according to their budget
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction; Construction/Civil Engineering; Manufacturing and Production|