Business Development Manager – Middle East & Africa
Our client is a manufacturer of automotive parts and we are looking for a Business Development Manager – Middle East & Africa
Salary 15,000 AED per month + Car + Commission
Business Development Manager is a part of the team that is responsible for management of all sales and channel operations in the Middle East and African market. Based out of our office in Dubai, he/she will accelerate Our client’s growth in the above mentioned region by creating and executing a focused sales plan. The ideal candidate is a sales leader who is aggressive, disciplined, results oriented and strategically agile. If your track record of success gives you confidence in your ability to grow sales rapidly, if you want your work to make a difference in the energy industry, and if you’re passionate about the automotive aftermarket industry, we’d love you to join our world class team.
About our client
Our client has been established in 1974 and continues its presence in the world in 5 different countries with its own companies and in 60 countries with its products. They recently setted up the branch company in Dubai to strengthen its market in Middle East and Africa. With 10.000 product references, mainly for European car applications, our company brings comprehensive solutions to automotive aftermarket
About the role:
● Sources and sells small and big ticket deals into large accounts.
● Drives the development of a sales strategy, including target markets and clients.
● Setups and manage the sales funnel activities through CRM systems.
● Builds and develops relationships with potential clients.
● Works with our client’s Marketing and Product Development teams to implement product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
● Attends industry conferences in the region and be a BSG Ambassador and sought after speaker.
● Develops pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners.
What you’ll bring:
● At least 7 years sales experience in comparable industries, with 4 years in a management role.
● Significant experience in the automotive aftermarket space.
● Success selling automotive spare parts.
● Proven sales track record in a new product/new market.
● Ability to plan and manage both at strategic and operational level.
● Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executives.
● Bright, relentless, effective and bold.
● Love to sell.
● Can travel extensively in Europe.
● High proficiency in English is a must. Other languages would be appreciated.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Manufacturing and Production; Automotive|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|