Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Category: Pharmaceutical / Biotech
Ref #: P–73555
Job Description: Business Vertical Head (Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare)
The role involves driving the P&L for a vertical across Contract Logistics, Express, Distribute and Cold Chain Businesses. Ensuring customer delight by offering them a world–class service experience, winning and retaining customers, unlocking value by providing innovative value chain transformation solutions.
1. Drive the customer acquisition strategy through consultative selling and striking new relationship with the CXOs/MDs and also through nurturing existing customer relationships.
2. Responsible to deliver Budgets and P&L with an expected level of gross margin.
3. Exponentially grow the topline of the business and ensure profitability by managing the cost of acquisition/ Cost of servicing and overheads.
4. Develop & execute annual operating plan – revenue & cost planning and forecasting.
5. Analyze customer feedback, draw business intelligence, review benefits of core services being offered and ensure high client satisfaction level.
6. Developing performance metrics, incentive structure and monitoring key parameters to increase the overall productivity of the BD / KAM team.
7. Work meticulously with the Solution Design team to customize client requirements and optimize deliverables.
8. Hire, train & retain a team that is customer centric and has a consultative selling approach.
9. Key Account Management: Taking care of a set of Regional and National Key accounts and ensuring proper engagement and relationship management. Ensure Maximum wallet share and retention.
10. Must understand and negotiate a profitable pricing structure and service–level agreement that will increase the company’s – share of wallet– in the warehousing and logistics industry.
Technical / Functional Competencies required:
1. Pharma Sector / Domain expertise
2. IT savvy & process orientation
3. Data analytics
4. Knowledge of WMS / TMS platform
Behavioural Competencies required:
1. Leadership Skills
2. Ability to Build Partnerships
3. Analytical skills / problem solving ability
4. Customer orientation
5. Teamwork ability
6. Positive Thinking
7. Cost consciousness
Qualification & Experience Required : BE with MBA, preferably from a Tier 1 Institute with a minimum 12–15 years of experience in a similar profile
Reporting To : CEO
Experience: 10+ Years
Education: Masters Degree