– Responsible for the supervision of maintenance, cleaning, EHS and security of the camp accommodation including its facilities, the employees and tenants.
– Prepare duty roster (monthly/Daily) for the Security team in the refinery and get it approved from the Security Manager.
– Monitor the visitor’s entry/exit procedures and records.
– Follow up preventive action plan for the securities.
– Maintain the attendance of camp staff according to the duty roster. Record and maintain the attendance in the daily register.
– Responsible for the stock of cleaning items (garbage bags, liquid soap, and chemical cleaners).
– Keep and maintain the garbage skips empty, and clean always.
– Follow-up and supervise security duties and responsibilities in the camp on hourly basis.
– Supervise the work of cleaners to ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of the accommodation and its facilities.
– Arrange for the repair and maintenance of camp facilities if required.
– Receive different complaints in the camp and advice the concerned technician to check and solve the problem (i.e. paint, pest control, tube lights, electric trip in rooms, water interruption in toilets, A/C problem etc.)
– Supervise the operation in sewage treatment plant, water level in septic tanks, treated water tanks level, sludge holding tank level, and irrigation of the garden surrounding the camp.
– Ensure a speedy resolution to any problems either between the services staff or between the residents.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|