Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle Manager | Trading Enterprises – Al Futtaim Group
AutomotiveAl-Futtaim is regarded as a pioneer in the region’s automotive industry. The company imported the first consignment of Toyota vehicles to the UAE and established Al-Futtaim Motors in 1955.Al-Futtaim represents 44 automotive brands across 16 countries and encompasses every aspect of the business: – Passenger and commercial vehicles sales- Manufacturing agricultural vehicles- Construction equipment sales and service – Used car sales- Rental and leasing Trading EnterprisesEstablished in 1971, Trading Enterprises owns the sole distribution rights for Volvo, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, RAM and SRT vehicles. Recently, Trading Enterprises has added two high end luxury sports brands, Fisker and Lotus, to its portfolio. Competing in the UAE’s Japanese, American and European automotive marketplace, the company is supported by a network of modern showrooms, workshops and parts outlets across the UAE, with sales and after sales operations existing in all seven Emirates. About the Position
As a Manage of Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle department, your main responsibilities will be but not be limited to :
* Ensuring that the used vehicle sales department achieves profit targets, maintains margins and controls expenses as detailed in budgets and business plans.
* Ensuring that used vehicle stocks are continually monitored to minimise write down, re-prep, funding and interest costs. Maintain the agreed annual rate of stock turnover.
* Monitoring and maintain the used vehicle stock in line with current and expected sales demand.
* Maximising sales of financial and insurance products, added value items, extras and accessories.
In order to qualify for this role, you will have a minimun of the following:
* Bachelors in Business Management or a relevant subject
* Minimum of 10 years experience in Automotive, out of which atleast 5 has to be in a Managerial position
* Have Pre-Owned Vehicle experience in some form of your previous role
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|