Certifying Engineer – Avionics | DC Aviation Al Futtaim – Al Futtaim Group
DC Aviation Al-FuttaimSuccess stories are the result of target-oriented visions. Our aim is market leadership – especially in terms of safety and quality. DC Aviation Al-Futtaim LLC represents the best of both. The company is a joint venture between DC Aviation GMDH, one of the leading European business jet operations, with its headquarters in Stuttgart, Germany and Al-Futtaim, a privately owned UAE business conglomerate headquartered in Dubai.About the Job
As a critical member of this newly developed team the licensed engineer will be required to:
* Undertake scheduled and corrective maintenance of the company aircraft fleet to ensure airworthiness is maintained to meet customer requirements on a daily basis.
* Undertake or supervise, as directed trouble shooting, diagnosis and rectification of defects and submission of reports as required.
* Complete all relevant documentation in accordance with current legislation and Company procedures.
* Valid UAE CAR 66, EASA Part 66 B2 licence, or equivalent
* Type Rating on one or several of the following aircraft is an advantage: A320 Series, BD-700, CL604/605, G450/550, Falcon 900/2000 EASy
* Minimum of 3 years certifying experience
* Health & Safety qualification desirable
* Knowledge of AMOS desirable
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If you are not contacted within 30 days, your application has been deemed unsuccessful.
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|