Chartered Senior Quantity Surveyor – Infrastructure
The Senior Quantity Surveyor is part of the shared services team and will be providing all necessary assistance to the construction supervision team with respect to all financial aspects and contractual matters in the project. She/he will be responsible for review and approval of interim payments, the variations and other financial matters. She/he will lead in the analysis and evaluation of all claims by the contractor.
• Take care of the financial and contractual aspects of the project.
• Participate, record and usually prepare the minutes of the progress meetings.
• Provide support on all financial and contractual matters throughout the course of the work in the project.
• Convene and chair all commercial meetings;
• Finalize the Contractor’s monthly payment certificates with the assistance of the QS’s.
• Make sure that all cost and quantity records are streamlined and kept in order by the QS’s.
• Advise the PM and RE’s on measurement procedures and calculation of interim and final quantities.
• Evaluate the unit rates for new work items with assistance by the QS’s.
• Establish the way of recording the details and monitor the day works recording and process;
• Lead in the preparation of variation orders.
• Lead in the evaluation of claims.
• Advice on contractual matters related to financial issues.
• Ensure completeness and validity of all contractual requirements.
• Advise on contractor’s resource allocation.
• Prepare financial statements for monthly report.
• Audit payments to Contractors.
• Ensure prompt submittal and completeness of valuations.
• Check and record measurements of completed work.
• Monitor contracts final cost estimates.
• Maintain expenditure records.
• Review, negotiate and prepare claim settlements with the Contract’s Department of the client.
• Coordinate and monitor activities of his team.
• Prepare Final Account with all supporting documentation.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Consulting Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|