Chief Accountant – Carriage Logistics General Trading
• Handle full spectrum of financial expereince eg. AR, AP, GL,
forecasting, budgeting etc
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly financial statements, payments, cashflow
Management reporting for submission to HQ .
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations
and project teams in analysing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies
for the set up.
• Work with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
. Compliance of application of policies and procedures as advised by HQ.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Distributions and Logistics|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|