Chief Employer Marketing Officer (CEMO) – Bayt.com
Are you a savvy marketer who is passionate about marketing? Do you have a track record of ideating, executing and measuring effective marketing campaigns aimed at lead generation from large enterprises and SMEs?
If you’ve said yes to any of these questions, we at Bayt.com want you.
The Chief Employer Marketing Officer (CEMO) is responsible for execution of integrated marketing programs (outbound and inbound) that support business objectives and drive high quality leads for Bayt.com products and solutions. Leads will be measured by conversion to sales opportunity with the goal of driving pipeline for specific segment or vertical from the prospects and existing Bayt.com customer base, which consists of thousands of enterprise and SME companies.
• Define and clearly outline the B2B marketing strategy for Bayt.com
• Create, lead and implement a demand generation plan capable of delivering measurable and high quality leads
• Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
• Build and manage a rich content/ editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our website, including e-books, webinars, blog posts, research reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
• Serve as an evangelist for our products by building a network of thought leaders and speaking at relevant industry events.
• Create and manage the corporate social media strategy to increase SEO traffic to the employer section and SEM registrations to the employer pages respectively
• Gather, measure and continuously deliver ROI/leads generated/pipeline reporting metrics against goals set forth on all executed activities and business plans
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|