Chief Management Accountant – Mackenzie Jones Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Management Consulting and Engineering recruitment expertise. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. It’s all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
We’re growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Areas of specialties we recruit for are: Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Executive Search, Banking & Financial Services, Management Consulting and Engineering.
Our client a leading securities outsourcing business here in Dubai is looking for a dedicated and professional Management Accountant to join their team here in Dubai.
Reporting to the CFO the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all finance, accounting and treasury functions are in line.
The successful candidates responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
– Provide management and financial accounting services
– Budget preparation
– Financial Reporting and performance evaluation
– Support higher management to achieve the annual budget
– Develop conversion cost for external & internal customer with the support analysis to measure the financial impact compare to budget and highlight differences.
– Setting up appropriate management reporting systems for dealing with any new projects or new income-generation activities
– Designing and implementing cost accounting systems.
– Manage monthly KPIs
– 5-8 years experience
– SAP experience
– Minimum of a B.Com degree
– Masters preferred
– Experience analysing Financial data and accounts
– Preference working with Tally or Peachtree
– Excellent communication skills
– Fluent command of English