An international private petroleum company headquartered in the UAE.
Manages and supervises the development, design and execution of the company’s communication and CSR activities. Builds strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders. Evaluates potential marketing opportunities that would best promote the company positively adding social benefits.
– Creates content and edits related policies and procedures ensuring alignment with organisational needs and objectives.
– Participates in the formation and issuance of media materials for the entire company including print collateral (i.e. brochures, pamphlets, advertisements, editorials and presentations) online collateral (i.e. website, e-mailers and social media) and videos (i.e. corporate scripts).
– Identifies media content requirements and compiles data from different sources and ensures centralising of all communication to keep the brand image consistent for the entire company (official announcement and media statement).
– Consolidates, formats and edits documents in order to create materials promoting the image and competitive edge of the entire company.
– Leads website navigation, labels and content organisation strategy and produces written information to be used in the website.
– Works closely with local and international PR agencies to advance company reputation in relation to corporate image and CSR.
– Represents the company in events as needed.
– Leads the development and implementation of CSR programmes encompassing community, environment, and workforce issues that are consistent with CSR objectives.
– Builds strategic alliance and relationship with the company’s stakeholder and constituency groups (i.e. local/international NGOs).
– Serves as first contact for all new and existing philanthropic and charitable entities. Manages donor database including system development, individual and group mailings.
– Designs, generates and presents reports relative to donation tracking and management of initiatives on a monthly basis.
– Identifies and evaluates potential marketing opportunities that would best promote the company positively adding social benefits.
Participates in the preparation of marketing and PR events for the entire company by developing relevant marketing or PR strategies and managing all related media content.
– Organise and manage all events for the company.
– Communicates with event providers and negotiates with marketing/communication vendors.
– Reports to Director, Human Resources in all issues relating to internal/external communication and CSR activities.
– Interacts and communicates with all departments to understand business objectives and formulates related materials accordingly.
– Builds and maintains strong relationship with relevant media, CSR entities and marketing vendors.
– Maintains and exhibits excellent working relationships with all members of staff.
Conducts regular research and studies on key developments and best practices of managing intellectual properties rights and best CSR practices. Researches and designs contemporary content strategies to ensure best organisational practices for the entire company.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Nationality:||United Arab Emirates; Bahrain; Djibouti; Algeria; Egypt; Iraq; Jordan; Comoros; Kuwait; Lebanon; Libya; Morocco; Mauritania; Oman; Palestine; Qatar; Saudi Arabia; Sudan; Somalia; Syria; Tunisia; Yemen|