1. General supervision of all contracted work on site: programming and scheduling of work, estimation of materials and maintenance of continuous workflow.
2. Monitor construction activities for the use of appropriate equipment, methods and resources, and review construction/procurement progress against the execution plan to ensure progress is as scheduled, and identify solutions and corrective actions when evaluation identifies problems.
3. Reporting to management on all aspects of site work: subcontractors’ progress, material shortage, labor unrest, and transfer of personnel/ equipment to other areas.
4. Assist in preparation of Program of Works in liaison with PM/CM.
5. Preparation of Site Mobilization Scheme and general site requirements and presenting to the Project Manager for approval.
6. Preparation of Materials requisitions for the site and counter-signs the materials requisitions prepared by the site engineer and authorize it from PM.
7. Preparation of bi-weekly and/or Monthly reports for the site highlighting requirements of plant, material, labor and possible delays, etc.
8. Liaising with Consultants supervisory staff on daily basis and he is responsible for the site communication with the Consultant and Subcontractors.
9. Coordinating works of Subcontractors and prepares correspondence with all concerned parties consultants, Subcontractors, suppliers, clients, etc.
10. Regularly carrying-out work measurement and preparing valuations where necessary.
11. Coordinating activities with stores, purchasing department, personnel and engineering services.
12. To ensure all company procedures are being applied: working hours, material requisitioning and returns, transfer of PMV, security guards, wages procedures, holidays and leave.
13. Ensure proper implementation of site safety requirements and maintain a healthy, safe and tidy site.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Company Industry:||Construction/Civil Engineering|