Location: United Arab Emirates
Job Category: Retail
Ref #: R–06533
Job Description: JOB TITLE:
Business Continuity Channel Partner – 16132BR
Job Title: Business Continuity Channel Partner (Commission only)
Location: Dubai (working remotely)
Regus is the world’s largest provider of workplace solutions, offering the widest range of products and services which allow individuals and companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they need to. Although we operate in over 100 countries, 900 cities and 3000 locations, we still think of ourselves as a high–growth start–up – and we’re still expanding rapidly.
We’ve been pioneering the industry for over 25 years, and we’re innovating more than ever. Our customers can now find us in airports, railway stations, motorways, retail parks, libraries and universities. Our mission is to keep them connected and productive, wherever business takes them.
This innovation includes the recent launch of our award–winning Dynamic Workplace Recovery solution – which provides businesses a guaranteed ability to recover during a crisis virtually anywhere in the world.
Regus is looking to expand its current base of Channel Partners to represent our Dynamic Workplace Recovery Solution. These roles focus on the generation of warm leads from your own client and contact base, to be passed into our Workplace Recovery sales channel. The roles are on a commission only basis and are designed to be an addition to an existing consultancy portfolio.
Channel Partners will:
* Promote Regus Workplace Recovery solutions to their existing client base
* Generate leads to pass into the Workplace Recovery Sales Channel
* Provide any required support to the sales process
* Assist with solution development for large and/or complex customers
* Have access to Regus facilities to host and support industry networking events to establish and promote Regus Workplace Recovery
As compensation, the Channel Partner will receive 15% of total contract value on leads provided that result in 1, 2 or 3 year deals for Regus Dynamic Workplace Recovery solutions.
We achieve our outstanding results through our people. Our ability to recruit, train, promote and retain top quality talent is one of our core strengths and has been fundamental to our long–term growth. It is our entrepreneurial, dedicated, customer focused people who are making business happen. They are behind our fantastic success and incredible growth. They are driving us forward as we define the future of work.
We are looking to build a network of ambitious, driven people who bring new ideas that improve our services. If you are energetic, well connected and can deliver outstanding results we will give you the opportunity partner with a growing, supportive company.
Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Education: Bachelors Degree
The perfect candidate for our Channel Partner role would be an individual or business that is already supporting companies throughout the world with their business continuity and resilience planning. They would benefit from adding the innovative Regus Workplace Recovery solution to their portfolio in support of their clients.
Skills required would include:
* Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Emergency Management experience
* Demonstrated success in creating solutions for customers
* Experience in both entrepreneurial and corporate environments
* Well networked with target customers that would benefit from Workplace Recovery solutions
* Demonstrable track record of delivering outstanding business results
* Excellent commercial, communication, and influencing skills