Consulting Manager – General Electric MENA & Turkey
Owns the overall delivery of client engagements across single or multiple solution offerings. Acts as the Engagement Leader and is the main client interface point for the day to day operations of
the engagement. Ensures that all projects are delivered on time, on budget and within scope. Responsible for the professional development of the consulting team working on that engagement.
1. Lead and plan the execution of the overall work streams necessary to deliver the engagement to include managing metrics (e.g., project operating margin, client satisfaction (NPS), staff
2. Plan and complete the engagement with quality on time and on budget.
3. Develop and manage the engagement communication plan, including simple issue escalations and problem solving.
4. Prepare and deliver succinct, clear, and insightful and influential executive-level presentations.
5. Proactively identify client needs and assist in developing solutions, which includes identifying business development/upsell opportunities with the client.
6. Lead effective, cross-functional working sessions with clients and GE stakeholders.
7. Establish credibility and develop relationships with mid-level and executive client managers.
8. Serve as a GE liaison to the client for day to day engagement delivery and engagement updates.
9. Lead the engagement team to include coaching, mentoring, and developing staff to achieve client satisfaction and personal professional development.
10. Promote and complete timely performance feedback to engage team members.
11. Demonstrate expertise in multiple solution areas and practices.
12. Manage and direct Knowledge Management activities on the engagement team.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician|