Offsite Sales Administration Manager / Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Offsite Sales Administration
Offsite Sales Administration Manager
Site Sales AdministrationIn-Country Representatives and sales personnel.
1. Overall Responsibilities:
To perform all tasks necessary to process contracts related to sales of timeshare property in a timely manner.
This includes all sales contracts involving right to use property and any product to be introduced by Marriott Vacation Club International.
1. To liaise directly with customers and In-Country Representatives on a regular basis ensuring efficiency throughout the process.
2. To produce correspondence as required and keep appropriate files ensuring they remain up to date at all times.
3. To assist customers with any queries or problems they may encounter during the process.
4. To ensure International Sales Executives and National Sales Executives sales packages are up to date and complete.
5. To support the sales teams through out Exhibitions/Trade Shows, assisting with administration and the mailing process.
6. Perform all tasks in a timely manner ensuring all deadlines are met.
7. Be proactive and have a flexible approach to work, meeting the needs of the team and the business at all times.
8 Maintain an attitude and commitment to provide excellent service to all customers and associates. Respond sensitively to the needs and feelings of others, regardless of status or position; accept interpersonal differences and maintain a constructive rapport with all associates and customers.
9 Good attention to detail,Ability to stay calm under pressure,Methodical and thorough approach to work, Organised,Good at juggling tasks and prioritizing A great team player,A desire to show initiative
|Job Location:||United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|