Contracts Manager – Hydratight
Responsible for taking a lead on all commercial aspects of major tenders, preparing quotations, preparation and negotiation of contracts and contractual agreements across the Region, Commercial management of contracts from receipt of enquiry until receipt of payment from the customer.
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts
Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
- Manage record keeping for all contract-related correspondence and documentation
- Provide contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally
- Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
- Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual matters. Act as contractual “middleman” between company and customers, ensuring timely review and approval / reconciliation of variations.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents for all projects.
- As needed, provide guidance on contract matters to project managers or other operational staff, including training to new project managers and other employees in contracting practices and procedures.
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration in compliance with company policy. As appropriate, contribute to or influence company policies.
- Work with Finance to coordinate contractual insurance requirements.
- Work with Finance to ensure adherence to broader finance and risk requirements such as revenue recognition, pricing and discounting policies,, export controls etc.
- Support Product Management / Marketing to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions
- Monitor competitive terms. Monitor customer satisfaction with our terms and conditions and contracting practices. Recommend changes.
- Ensure that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation.
- Handle on-going issue and change management
Monitor transaction compliance (milestones, deliverables, invoicing etc.)
- Oversee Service Level Agreement Compliance
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal, as appropriate
- Ensure all HSEQ rules and regulations are communicated and enforced throughout the Organization. Proactively participate to safety awareness and improvement.
- Represent Hydratight in a professional manner at all times, both internally and externally. To follow the published processes and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Be an ambassador for the businesses in particular ensure that Health & Safety comes first at all times.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|