Control Room Head
Global Industrial Services Company
To manage the Central Control Room (CCR) and to provide a high-quality service and monitor operational efficiency.
– Manages and oversees the Central Control Room (CCR) team ensuring effective operations and high quality service.
– Ensures proper communication and an on-time interference between CR Operators and Operations personnel.
– Ensures timely and active analysis of incoming data and data displayed on the dashboards.
– Coordinates with the Business Intelligence team for needed improvements in data and dashboards to better support the ground execution of services.
– Flags arising incidents and occurrences (system uses, repetitive violations) to the Operations Manager, Project Directors, Regional Project Directors when needed and suggests proper actions
– Follows up on actions taken by Operations Team to rectify plans or processes and escalates delays/ non-compliances to Regional Heads.
– Responsible for the data updates and maintenance in a lively manner and / or daily basis for the Operations Analysis team to utilize in generation of analytical reports and recommendations.
– Implements changes to routes/ benchmarks and processes based on the Operations Analysis team recommendations.
Ensures that the staffing levels and resources are available and sufficient for 24/7 operations
– Ensures that the operational systems in the CCR are fit for purpose and are properly functioning through scheduled and prompt maintenance of the hardware and software.
Ensures proper training is always provided to the Central Control Room team.
– Ensures complete, proper and clear handing over between CR Operators when changing shifts.
– Improving operational efficiency in terms of cost and time savings.
– Demonstrating the ability to provide improvements, new concepts and solutions to increase operational efficiency.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|