Coordinator – Venue Management – Expo2020 Dubai
The purpose of the Coordinator – Venue Management role is to assist the Venue Management team with the operational design, planning, readiness and delivery of a particular zone within the Expo2020 Site and the development of Venue Management documentation. This role will work with all internal business departments to assist in planning an integrated operation including involving engagement with all relevant and dependent external partners.
The main responsibilities of this role will include:
– Coordinate with Expo2020 Functions and Departments to manage venue management documentation including policies, procedures, programme and reporting;
– Engage and coordinate Zone stakeholders (International Participants, Real Estate & Delivery, Expo2020 Functions and Departments) in detailed operational planning by preparing meeting materials including presentations, and documentation;
– Coordinate the preparation of plans and associated documentation for the future management of a Zone and subsequent venues & spaces within the zone;
– Support in the development of policies and procedures specific to the Venue Management Functional Area;
– Assist in the creation of operational efficiencies through innovative and integrated processes and service design;
– Work with the Integrated Operations Office (IOO) Readiness team in the operational preparation for exercises and test events;
– Coordinate the development of Venue and Site Operating plans;
– Support the design, development and operational planning of site operations centers;
– Support the operational planning of the Command & Control operation;
– Assist with the cross-functional integrated planning sessions, ensuring all FA’s and Departments operations are aligned and incorporated into the Expo Site Operations Plan.
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|