Copywriter/Creative Associate – Native English Speaker – Mackenzie Jones Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Management Consulting and Engineering recruitment expertise. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. It’s all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
We’re growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Areas of specialties we recruit for are: Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Executive Search, Banking & Financial Services, Management Consulting and Engineering.
An international branding and marketing communications agency is looking for a qualified and professional copywriter to join their expanding operations in the Middle East. They require strong candidates to help lead a talented team of creative executives.
– Work directly with client to help establish branding / marketing / creative objectives, strategies, tactics and final required creative executions.
– Assume responsibility for concepts and marketing strategies based on input from client, account service and other internal / external team members
– Assign resources to projects, oversee teams, lead projects, critique work and approve final executions in partnership with operations team as needed for additional resources
– Work with research team to develop research-based brand messaging; ensure brand identity is integrated into all mediums and communications.
– Keep up with latest digital, social and mobile trends in branding, marketing and advertising.
– Help other junior team members with priorities; know when to push the creative envelope and when to pull back.
– Be an expert in various client industries; understand advertising and HR trends, successes and challenges; continually learn and embrace new ideas and approaches.
– Network with other industry professionals to keep abreast of trends and new strategic applications.
– Utilize experience to plan and implement effective creative processes and products.
– Bachelors degree (or higher) from an accredited college or university
– 5+ years experience in Art Direction, Copy writing or Creative Direction for branding, advertising, marketing, PR or related field.
– Solid understanding of digital development principles
– Supervisory experience is preferable
– A strong portfolio of prior work samples.
– Native English speaker