Country Manager – Mackenzie Jones Dubai, UAE
About the Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Management Consulting and Engineering recruitment expertise. Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. It’s all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication. Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
We’re growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Areas of specialties we recruit for are: Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Executive Search, Banking & Financial Services, Management Consulting and Engineering.
Our client is a multinational manufacturer of specialised, automated vehicle testing equipment. With a strong reputation and a rich history of providing high quality equipment, our client now requires an experienced country manager for their Dubai operation.
Based in Dubai and reporting to the Managing Director, your primary responsibility will be to drive the business forward in the UAE and the Middle East. You will be responsible for the sales of automated, technically advanced equipment and will use a solution sales approach when interacting with clients.
Additional responsibilities will include:
– Increasing revenues and maximizing the companys business opportunities.
– Leading the business development function along with commercial and financial management.
– Developing sales and marketing strategies.
– Maintaining an understanding of what is happening within the industry through market analysis.
– Maintaining contact with customers and contractors to ensure that you are aware of upcoming projects.
– Providing high levels of customer service and tailored advice.
– Educated to degree level in either Marketing, Finance or Engineering.
– 8-10 years experience within sales management.
– Strong background in the sales of automated equipment.
– Experience within the automotive industry is preferred.
– Ability to promote and discuss technical products.
– Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic.